zondag 17 januari 2016

Moment of Happiness

Today on my blog a Tag

I made this tag for the January challenge of Scrapberry.



I used the paper of Scrapberry Elegy 30x30 and also the paperpack 6x6 of Elegy.
The stamp is of the Set of Stamps Cherry, Stamp Berry. I coloured it with derwent coloursoft pensils.


The text, Moment of Happiness is from the stamp of French Journey.


I stamped the flower twice and coloured it with Pan pastel then I put them on each other for 3D effect. Even the clock on the top I coloured with pan pastel. Then I finished it with some glitterglue.

I liked it to make a tag.

Greetings, Marian

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Je tag is prachtig geworden! Hartstikke leuk dat je meedoet bij ScrapBerry's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing! Thank you for playing along at ScrapBerry’s!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen